New Home Sales Ambassador
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit, values that today are embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his visionary investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company today. At the core of our DNA we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. For our people, for our stakeholders, for our shareholders and for the people that live, breathe, consume and experience our brand.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We are driven by entrepreneurialism, a passion for excellence, and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value for our shareholders. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast to coast.
The New Home Ambassador (aka sales person) will take on responsibilities related to client management, broker relationship building, market reporting and strategic planning. The New Home Ambassador’s performance is expected to produce business results and this individual is expected to participate in a performance management system that measures activities objectively.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help to achieve or exceed target overall sales volume as per sales budget and business plan.
- Achieve or exceed individual monthly targets set by management.
- Assist and support the SVP of Sales and Marketing and other senior management in achieving business objectives.
- Procure business through the development of relationships with the resale broker community.
- Report and be measured on client knowledge through proper discovery process.
- All other tactical initiatives as determined by the SVP of Sales and Marketing.
- Assist in customer relationship practices and procedures in accordance with all Sales & Marketing strategies.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with all aspects of sales systems, administration, database and support management, with on-site and off-site sales activities.
- Ensure that all functional areas of sales and customer service levels are consistent with the Howard Hughes - Ward Village’s Brand standards and in compliance with all applicable federal and local regulations and laws.
- Responsible to support each team member and use marketing initiatives to maximize sales revenue to contribute to the overall success of Ward Village.
- Must commit to a work schedule that includes holidays, weekends and special events.
- Must be available for ALL scheduled events, even though it may fall on their day off.
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with Sales departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Timely follow up on all sales lead inquires as determined by the SVP of Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible for his/her accuracy and completeness of all individual sales and sales documentation necessary for the sales administration functions: purchase agreements and all related documentation, escrow and closing of all sales in compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures established by Ward Village’s Closing Procedures.
- Responsible for generation of personal leads and referrals.
- Support overall team initiatives including on-site and off-site networking activities and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for administration and reporting of ALL activities in the CRM database, including phone calls, emails, detailed notes, potential buyer’s interest, needs and requests.
- Be reviewed and measured on sales strategies, presentation and negotiation skills and all training led by the SVP of Sales and Marketing.
- Build local, national and international relationships in support of the Sales & Marketing plan.
- The New Home Ambassador is expected to act in a professional manner at all times, during and off business hours, as an ambassador of the Howard Hughes Corporation - Ward Village.
- Attend required meetings and commit to assigned work schedule.
- Collaborate with management in support of the sales plan and objectives.
- Professional conduct and use of exceptional business practices at all times.
- Ensure daily goals/procedures are met while delivering a client’s experience that meets or exceeds their expectations.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prefer four (4) years high level experience in new development real estate sales.
- Must have excellent knowledge of relationship selling strategies.
- Must be open to training and learning.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- The ability to work in a team environment and handle stress.
- The ability to handle a fast paced environment and multi-task various projects and/or situations under pressure.
- Must also have the ability to handle a slow paced environment during seasonal lows and keep busy with lead harvesting.
- Professional dress and demeanor are required.
- Must believe in and deliver superior customer satisfaction.
- Attractively presented with professional dress and demeanor.
- Must possess a pleasant, sincere and confident personality.
- Must be able to articulate and possess exceptional etiquette.
- Must have excellent oral communication, written communication, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize at the highest level.
- Must be able to travel to various off-site activities when needed.
- Experience in Microsoft Office computer software products is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft – Excel, Sales Force or related client management software.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial and dedicated to success.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
- Hawaii Real Estate License.