Tenant Services Coordinator - Commercial
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit—values still embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation today. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company. At the core of our DNA, we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. We strive to embody these same qualities for every individual that our company touches, from stakeholders to partners, from consumer to shareholder.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We demand excellence and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties in the United States. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager this position will insure the needs of the Howard Hughes Tenant in Columbia, MD are met. Duties include Tenant interaction to include visits, Tenant work orders, special requests are met. In addition, this position will be part of the Property Management team in Columbia and will assist with all portfolio wide initiatives as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stewards of the Brand and Customer Experience-physical plant, strategy, future development needs, day to day facilities. Regularly associates with Tenants to insure their satisfaction with building operations, leasing and management issues. Working relationship and knowledge of Tenants –pro-active not re-active
- Assisting Property Manager with additional projects that support moving our business forward.
- Accountability with leasing to maximize value- is engaged and supporting leasing.
- Maintain and Manage the Angus platform in collaboration with Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager and the Chief Engineer.
- Tenant Contact Information
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- Tenant Work Orders
- Tenant Email Blasts
- Maintain Vendor/Contractor COI’s.
- General Admin functions to include but not limited to phone management, filing and mailings.
- Manage the Salesforce service contract process.
- Manage Portfolio Lease Files.
- Manages Portfolio Electronic Directories
- Managers Portfolio Card Access System
- Provide Administrative Support to Engineers & Tenant Coordination.
- Provide Administrative Support to Portfolio Manager.
- Additional Duties and required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES: