Retail Sales Specialist (Part Time/Seasonal)
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit—values still embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation today. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company. At the core of our DNA, we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. We strive to embody these same qualities for every individual that our company touches, from stakeholders to partners, from consumer to shareholder.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We demand excellence and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties in the United States. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast.
Retail Sales Specialist (Part Time/Seasonal) sells retail and novelty products to guests at Cashman Field, home of the Las Vegas 51s Baseball Team.
- Circulates among guests within assigned section and calls out items for sale.
- Hands or passes items sold to guests, receives payment, and makes required change.
- Checks out items to replenish stock, turns in money for sales.
- May also be assigned to a stationary store or kiosk location.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No experience required.
- Previous cash handling experience (preferred).
- Retail Point-of-Sale system experience (preferred).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Must possess high level of self-confidence, with the ability to aggressively sell assigned items.
- Must possess a cooperative work attitude.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Strong communication skills, including listening and ability to communicate with guests and respond to inquiries.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisor’s instructions.