Retail Sales Lead-Las Vegas 51s
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit—values still embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation today. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company. At the core of our DNA, we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. We strive to embody these same qualities for every individual that our company touches, from stakeholders to partners, from consumer to shareholder.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We demand excellence and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties in the United States. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast.
Retail Sales Lead supervises all retail/merchandise sales staff during all baseball games. This role supports the Merchandise Coordinator and Retail Operations Manager in department operations.
- Motivates and inspires Retail/Merchandise team: Provide motivation, coaching and recognition.
- Lead by example, provide feedback to contribute to a successful store team and positive team environment.
- Communicates verbally and work cooperatively with employees and customers.
- Assist retail team with daily operations support in all retail locations.
- Assists retail management with the daily cash procedures and operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year retail sales experience (required).
- Previous cash handling experience (required).
- Proficient in POS Systems.(required)
- Retail supervisory experience (preferred).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Must possess high level of self-confidence, with the ability to aggressively sell assigned items.
- Must possess a cooperative work attitude.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Strong communication skills and a passion for our products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of following job guidelines and instructions.
- Available to work flexible hours and scheduled events.