Ticket Takers-Las Vegas 51s
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit—values still embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation today. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company. At the core of our DNA, we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. We strive to embody these same qualities for every individual that our company touches, from stakeholders to partners, from consumer to shareholder.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We demand excellence and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties in the United States. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast.
Ticket Takers work the entry/exit gates at Cashman Field. They are often the first employee our guests see.
- Greet patrons upon entry into the stadium
- Scan or clip tickets for admission
- Identify fraudulent tickets and notify Supervisor or Box Office staff.
- Direct patrons to their appropriate section or seating areas
- Answer questions regarding bathrooms, concessions, promotions, etc.
- Inspect ticket equipment to ensure proper, safe and swift operations at facility entrances.
- Ensure everyone adheres to safety rules.
- Communicate to all guests in a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional manner.
- Other duties as directed.
- Comfort with handheld computer / scanner.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring diplomacy, tact, friendliness and poise.
- Demonstrate an understanding of, sensitivity to and appreciation for the diverse ethnic, socio-economic, disability and gender diversity of guests and staff attending or working at Cashman Field.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs to waist height
- Assist with set up of tables and chairs for other events as directed.
- Ability to work home games between April and September.
- Attend pre-event meetings and other training as required by management.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy environment with environmental conditions such as heat, rain and wind.
- Work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.