Greeters-Las Vegas 51s
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit—values still embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation today. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company. At the core of our DNA, we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. We strive to embody these same qualities for every individual that our company touches, from stakeholders to partners, from consumer to shareholder.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We demand excellence and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties in the United States. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast.
Greeters are usually the second employee a guest meets. They work inside the stadium and greet guests on the way in and direct them to their seats or other locations.
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome patrons as they enter the stadium
- Direct patrons to their appropriate section or seating areas
- Answer questions regarding bathrooms, concessions, promotions, etc.
- Communicate to all guests in a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional manner.
- Assist with VIP groups or special events.
- Ensure everyone adheres to safety rules.
- Other duties as directed.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring diplomacy, tact, friendliness and poise.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs waist height.
- Able to assist with set up of tables and chairs for other events as directed.
- Ability to work home games between April and September.
- Attend pre-event meetings and other training as required by management.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy environment with environmental conditions such as heat, rain and wind.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Customer service experience preferred.