Field Entertainment Crew-Las Vegas 51s
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit—values still embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation today. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company. At the core of our DNA, we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. We strive to embody these same qualities for every individual that our company touches, from stakeholders to partners, from consumer to shareholder.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We demand excellence and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties in the United States. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast.
Field Entertainment Crew Assist the Game Entertainment Director and Cosmo with pre-game responsibilities which include checking in the first pitches, VIPs and little league teams.
- Interact with fans to raise the level of excitement and enthusiasm for the action on the field.
- Award prizes and vouchers to promotional winners and fans exiting the stadium.
- Sign up contestants for in-game promotions.
- Coordinate on-field games, recognition ceremonies, check presentations, etc.
- Transport boxes and items needed for on-field promotions to and from the 51s office.
- Inventory game entertainment materials and alert the Game Entertainment Director if items need to be restocked.
- Other duties as directed
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Showcase an outgoing and energetic personality.
- Deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring diplomacy, tact, friendliness and poise.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs waist high, and able to assist with set up of tables and chairs for other events as directed.
- Ability to work 90% of 51s home games between April and September.
- Attend pre-event meetings and other trainings as required by management.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy environment with environmental conditions such as heat, rain and wind.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. Employee will be exposed to the elements, including extreme temperatures and inclement weather. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.