Residential Gallery Concierge
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit, values that today are embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his visionary investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company today. At the core of our DNA we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. For our people, for our stakeholders, for our shareholders and for the people that live, breathe, consume and experience our brand.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We are driven by entrepreneurialism, a passion for excellence, and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value for our shareholders. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast to coast.
The Residential Gallery Concierge will be primarily responsible for creating a special welcoming experience for every guest visiting Ward Village. This individual will report directly to the Director, Sales Operations while also providing support to the entire sales and marketing team. This person will act as the HHC concierge, provide the welcome reception to walk-ins and for guests with scheduled tours, keep all model showrooms in peak condition and available for daily showings, as well as provide a general overview of the Ward Village Master Plan and become an expert at presenting the Master Plan. An essential aspect of this role is to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Director, Sales Operations with a focus on creating a welcoming experience for our guests.
- Act as the HHC concierge for guests and walk-ins to the IBM building with a high level of responsiveness.
- Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Provide the welcome reception to walk-ins and for guests with scheduled tours.
- Have all model showrooms in peak condition, available to show, and open for daily walk-ins and scheduled tours.
- Manage the day-to-day distribution of leads to Sales Executives per P&P.
- Provide a general overview of the Ward Village Master Plan, if no sales personnel available. Also, become an expert in presentation of the Master Plan, discovery process and warm transfer process to Sales Executive.
- Assist Director of Sales Operation, Director of Sales, Sales Executives, and all team members daily.
- Communicate with Ward Village Operations Staff about any special guests on the property or if there are any maintenance/housekeeping issues with a goal of keeping the premises visually pleasing to prospective residents.
- Coordinate any special requests/reservations and activities for prospects, as needed by team members.
- Support team in event coordination activities and preparation of guest collateral/take-away.
- Identify potential areas of interest, aligned with our sales and marketing goals and objectives.
- Create and design a variety of marketing and promotional items as needed, for brokerage offices, gift certificates for events as well as development-wide functions and departments.
- Coordinate shipment of sales and marketing items to prospects, owners, or business partners.
- Receive any sales and marketing related shipments and file/store as necessary.
- Work with Residential Sales and Marketing department on any special projects as requested.
- Open Sales Information Center/Gallery daily and follow the opening procedures checklist.
- Open and close available showrooms daily. Walk through to make sure showrooms are presentable.
- Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization. Acknowledge and greet all guests by moving out from the desk when welcoming guests to assist and opening doors.
- Contact sales and marketing team members to announce a guest’s arrival for scheduled tours/appointments. Introduce walk-ins to a Sales Executive.
- Have every walk-in fill a registration card with contact information.
- Input all registration cards into Salesforce; provide copy of information to assigned Sales Executive.
- Check the sales.info@wardvillage inbox daily for new leads and follow web lead procedure.
- Update and distribute the Daily Lead/Walk-In Report at end of business day.
- Answer phones; distribute call in leads or take messages.
- Maintain the Ward Village concierge binder, including all concierge listings, and keep it organized.
- Monitor, keep track, and maintain sufficient stock of office supplies, including printing materials.
- Support team in submittal of various contracts via Salesforce system.
- Coordinate use of WV equipment for guests such as: paddleboards, surfboards, bikes.
- Maintain Ward Village collateral orders and tracking list.
- Print floor plans and maintain all brochures available for residential sales team at all times.
- Make sure there is always a stock of broker packages available.
- Responsible for keeping closets, binders, storage, and kitchen area, organized and clean.
- Keep updated and distribute all office phone lists.
- Make photocopies, scanning and putting binders together for team members as required.
- Run weekly errands for sales gallery/office supplies.
- Close sales gallery at the end of the day and ensure all equipment is put away, doors locked, lights off, etc.
- Act as a liaison between Residential Sales and Marketing and other departments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Four year degree is preferred.
Should have a minimum of 3+ years of sales and marketing experience or 2 years’ experience in a related position or field.
This position requires multi-tasking, extensive organization, and follow-up with the ability to lead and coordinate all aspects related to the strategic sales plan of the Master Plan and residential component.
Must have administrative skills and an interest in real estate.
Must possess exceptional communication skills, the attention to detail required to manage projects and people, and an interest in marketing and property development.
Real estate knowledge or experience in the hospitality industry a plus.
Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
Must be flexible, able to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment, and handle stress.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Professional dress and demeanor required at all times.